Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Are you ready for some football???

Game day came for hubby last Sunday! He and uncle Jake had a lot of fun. I am so happy they remembered to take pictures this year! Enjoy!


You can easily see how close to the "action" their seats are...


hmmm...too close!


Some of the colorful Raider fans.
My husband might be a fan but nothing like this, he has limits!


There's his team!


Oh, gosh, how do you explain this one to your kids?
Santa gone wrong!

6 comments:

Kim said...

See, and here I like seeing all the red and yellow from my CHIEFS!!! :):):)

Nancy Niederer said...

haha! I love the "too close" comment. you're funny Hol Doll. Tell Jays that if he is naughty, the "Raiders Santa" will come instead of the chubby red and white version - kidding of course, I dont want him to be traumatized!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

You just put any gift I will ever get my husband...to shame.

Becca's Blog said...

Fun pictures... but scary fans!! What a sweet wife to spoil him with football tickets!

Audrey said...

I loved the too close comment too! Giggled out loud!
I bet he was in shear heaven!

Unknown said...

I miss watching my boy play football this season. Look like hubby had way to much fun you should go with him next time.