Monday, May 3, 2010

Tulips and a Cop Car

It is tulip time! I was so excited last year to come across black and white tulips (to match the house). I have been even more excited to see if they were really black. Well the finally came out today and the moment of truth....not black (even thought they may look like it) they actually look like a deep red or maroon rose. Pretty but not black as their name "Ebony Queen" would suggest. Slightly disappointed but not so disappointed because I still have tulips that are very beautiful and unique!

Ebony Queen

I just love this Candy Cane looking tulip!

The perks of having a cop for a neighbor...

I had no clue they have made these cars pretty high tech...there are bars on the window. The boys are sitting on a plastic seat and the floor has a drain so the cop can spray out his car and the water drains out. WOW!


The first and I hope the last time these boys are in the back of a police car!

0 comments: