Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Temporarily Private

Temporarily we have made our blog private. I have been watching on my map for the whole summer and someone from Mississippi is a daily watcher of my blog. Until I find out if I have a long lost family or friend from there I thought I would make the effort to see. So until I figure this out or "lose" my strange follower I have elected to go private for at least a month or two.
Thanks for you continual love, support and comments!

2 comments:

Almost Like Moms said...

HOLLY! I just noticed this post. I think it's ME! I don't know why it says I am visiting from Mississippi because I clearly am not! I apologize for causing you to feel unsafe. I don't know how to fix my location, but I have noticed on my own blog when I visit it comes up as somewhere that starts with a P in Mississippi. SO SORRY!
-Kellie

Jill said...

Holly, I had this happen too. And my blog has always been private. My sister-in-law has covenant eyes for her internet security. So anytime she goes to a site, afterward it says "Mississippi" visited as well. So if you have anyone who reads your blog who has covenant eyes, that is probably the culprit. I don't know if you know what covenant eyes is...

www.covenanteyes.com

Hope this helped. I was in a panic when this happened to me, too. We don't know anyone in that region of the country. But I felt better knowing that was why.