Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Birthday Boy!

It is official! The birthday came and went. The Gap Cowboy had so much anticipation building up to this day and I am so thrilled that we could fulfill his dreams! Everything this year was perfect! I am thrilled our hard work paid off! Here are the pics! Enjoy!

His morning started off with opening three small presents and his favorite breakfast!

His Star Wars cupcakes! (Yes, I made those too)!

Granny and Pop sent him a horse treasure box with money. Gummy and Grammy sent a card with money as well so he has some money burning a hole in his pocket!

He loved the cake!

He had to wait for his dad and it was torture! (For me more than him!)

The loot...took me all afternoon to wrap and took him all of 5 seconds to rip open!

Granny and Pop's last gift arrived via the UPS guy just in time! Cabela's snow pants!

Ready to blow out the #7 candle!

Make a wish!!

24 hours from when the cake was complete...it was dismantled...face first!!

The Gap Cowboy received so many well wishes and calls from such sweet and thoughtful family and friends! Thank you for remembering him, he really felt special!

2 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

The cake looked really good. I will be ordering one for Brock's birthday. Where did you find the camo paper? so cool! Anyway, glad he had a fun day...I hope I get a horse box with cash in the mail soon!

Amy M. said...

Great job on the cake Hol. Impressive that you used fondant.