I loved it...
Tonight while putting on the finishing touches for dinner my husband came up behind me and put his arms around me and kissed me on the check. This is nothing rare but I realized how much these small gestures mean to me. I love that man and the smallest thing to him meant the world to me. Even after almost 8 years it still makes my heart flutter.
I loved it...
When my little Mr. C wakes up from a nap and sings. I sometimes pause by the monitor before picking up out of the bed to listen to his sweet little voice, singing away. So sweet.
I loved it...
I finished helping the Gap Cowboy clean is very very messy room and he gets all excited and gives me hugs after hugs and thanks me repeatedly. The Gap Cowboy really loves to hug!
Some times I wish I had pink bows and ribbons to put in some cute little piggy tails but I am so very glad I have the loves of my life. My boys love to spoil and cherish me. How lucky a girl I am!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
A Few Things I Love...
Posted by Holly at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I love sweet tender moments like those you have mentioned. You're little ones are so cute. I love the header picture. They seem like best buds.
Post a Comment