Thursday, February 11, 2010

Little fun with the fam!

We got away last weekend at the Old Market Embassy Suites Hotel. It was a lot of fun for the us to get out of the all the snow drifts and country cabin fever scene for a few days. It had been such a long time since I had gotten around stores I had quite the agenda to hit them all. I even forgot to get some stuff I wanted to do for more projects. However we did pause for a couple of breaks from my agenda and had lunch with a long time high school friend and her family and to go to Pizza Machine. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
We came home exhausted and still on Thursday I feel so tired but it was worth all the running!


Can you believe I completely forgot my camera??? This is a picture of our hotel and that is all I have because I don't know how to download pictures from my cellphone!

Making Special Valentines...

The boys were on hand to help make the Valentines for extended family today.

Finger lickin' good!

He loves this tradition and loves making his master pieces!

Hmmm...he ate more candy than ended up on the cookies!

3 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

cute! those cookies look so yummy!

Kim said...

FUN! A getaway is fun and the cookies look delicious!

Becca's Blog said...

So fun Holly! My kids decorated cookies on the weekend too and I didn't even think to take any pictures silly me! I love that Carson ate more candy than cookies. ;) Adorable!!