Monday, October 26, 2009

We Made it to the Pumpkin Patch!!!

It only took us three weekends but we finally made it. We woke up Saturday determined that rain, snow, sleet, or hail, we would be at the pumpkin patch having the time of our life..... Well we almost had rain but it cleared by the time we got there and it was an enjoyable time for all. The Gap Cowboy took us on a wild forest hike but was quite enjoyable for all and Mr. C walked his little legs off. This is leg one of our sprint to the finish. We will get all our traditions in even if I am tired and exhausted November 1st!


I love how the Gap Cowboy is always looking out for his brother!

Choosing our little pumpkins, don't worry the boys already some very large ones at home!


Same Pumpkin Patch, same pose, just a different angle....
Mr. C would not look over so we had to adjust this year!

Cute!

Mr. C loved watching the geese! They were so loud!

On our hike into the scary forest.


"hmm...Are we lost??"

It was so fun to see Mr. C big enough this year to enjoy the patch fun!
He was a fan of the train, he got two rides!

Fan of the horse too. He wasn't scared at all.
He needs to work on his riding skills though!

Sliding off! Don't worry mom is right there walking next to him...yes those are my legs with the boots on! ; )


In his element! He is the "Gap Cowboy" after all!

Balloon fun with the clowns...the fishing pole with a fish!




Face painting...Mr. C actually held perfectly still!


Our cute little "pumpkin!"

4 comments:

Chris said...

Looks like so much fun! I too am feeling like there are 100 things to squish into this week but I'm determined to do it all. I even went and got the boys another costume because of all the parties.

I love the horse back riding. I wish our pumpkin patch had that. I remember photoshoping the pumpkin picture last year...it looks almost the same this year. So funny!

Kimri

Nancy Niederer said...

i like the fishing pole balloon, I never would have thought of that. those little pumpkins looked a little green, i guess it got cold pretty early there. i like the "Scary forest" seemed like a fun idea. we tried the corn maze this year at the patch...Jake insisted on leading...so it took a while - haha! I peek at your new blog with your firends sometimes, you guys will do great!

Anonymous said...

I don't think we will make it to the pumpkin patch this year, but don't tell the girls! We tried 3 times but the weather was not cooperating at all!

Cute pics, your boys are growing up fast!

Becca's Blog said...

Little Carson is so cute! It looks like you had such a fun time there. Still waiting on some pictures of you Holly!! ;)