Friday, July 3, 2009

Westward Hoooo!

Just a quick update... we are on the tail end of our vacay and loving every little last minute of it! Sorry I haven't updated the blog our fun and stories but we are going, going, going! Pictures and stories to come later when I get home finally!


P.S. Happy 4th of July!

8 comments:

G-mom said...

yay for vacay!!

Unknown said...

cute picture, i was in idaho at the same time too bad vacations always go bye to fast.

Audrey said...

Doesn't get much cuter than that!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July! Can't wait to hear about your vacation. :) Hope you are having a blast.

21st Century Homemaker said...

So cute I love the pic! They are growing so fast!

Nancy Niederer said...

I can't beleive you let your kids sit on a bison! What if it bucked them off?!! (haha)

Melissa & J.D. said...

Cute Picture... I can't wait to hear/ read about your vacation.

Brittney said...

I know what you mean...no time to post when you're so busy having fun! I'm glad you all had a nice trip!