I am trying to help my little sister and her husband move closer to her work so she doesn't have to drive on such horrid roads. So I am spreading the word for her. If you know anyone moving to Rexburg that is in the market for a townhouse let us know....
Pam and Ryan are selling their townhouse so she can move closer to her work. This home is so cute for a first time home for a young couple or even college students or if someone is looking to downsize. Spread the word, you never know! This is a fabulous time to buy and first time home owners are getting major incentives!
For more info on this property got to:
http://www.judyhobbs.com/MyHomeDtl.asp?lstPages=1&HomeID=875830&FileID=10459781







2 comments:
I will keep my eyes and ears open for her!
i can't seem to see the other inside pictures, but I see what you mean...keep me posted! oh, and I like your new picture of the boys you posted on the "foraller". Brock got his on Monday and has been on it every minute since! I've got some great pics of him giving his sisters a ride. i love seeing siblings so happy together! like you and Jake playing Barbies...
Post a Comment