What would you have done? Cry??? Scream??? Or laugh??? Well I laughed and then grabbed my camera. This is for my mom and hubby's mom who think he is a complete ANGEL... Yes he is such a cutie BUT....
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox postcard |
P.S. This was a classic "I had just turned by back for a moment and..." I literally just turned to unscrew the hose from the faucet when I heard laughing and giggling coming from Mr. C! What a mess! But at that point what could you do?








5 comments:
Oh no. What a mess. I guess you just have to laugh because it doesn't help doing anything else. To cute! Glad you were able to clean him up.
How do ya get mad at a cute face like that?? ya can't.
It was SUPER fun chatting with ya the other night! I am glad ya like your hair... sorry I didn't get to style it for ya so I could see how cute it was! ah well, you will just have to post a pic of YOU!
Glad ya had a fun/busy trip!
Made me want to be a kid again
p.s. is that your garden? If so...HOLY CRAP! want to come plant mine?
Why is it that the things that make them smile the most are the things that make us want to cry the most? His expression is priceless in that second picture though.
yikes. go figure he was in a white shirt. if you don't laugh, you cry ! Jake is sad you never posted our yellow house....just kidding!
Post a Comment