Sweat pants and popcorn laziness!
Life doesn't get any better than this!
Don't you just want to kiss those checks??!!
T-Ball
The Gap Cowboy started t-ball Wednesday. He did an awesome job. This was his first year and he was really excited to get to play this year. It was so fun to watch these little guys and gals running around trying their hardest to be big and play ball.
The Gap Cowboy played 1st base and did AWESOME! He got an out by catching the ball and then after the crowd yelling run and touch your base he hurried and touched the base before the kid got to the base. He also is quite the little slugger. We had a great laugh at how cute all the little kiddies were and we had to keep telling our kid to stay at 1st instead of running everywhere to get the ball. His team is the orange Orioles. Hubby said Aunt Kris would have loved to play for that team!







7 comments:
Hey.... that seriously looks just like us today! Only I had a big thing of Jr. Mints to add to the mix. Oh yeah, and a brownie...or two! Is it just us or is it sooo hard not to snack until you are sick on Sunday afternoon/evenings?
I love that our boys are old enough to join the little sport teams. So much fun to watch them think that they are so dang big! You sure have CUTE boys!
so cute, he is getting big. Looks so cute playing t-ball
I love popcorn too....yummy! I could eat it everyday--actually, I think I do!
Your little boys are so cute! Both love to pose for the camera too!
I like Jayson's haircut, its cute. i wish everyday was lazy popcorn sunday.
How fun....although rain isn't that fun:)
Jaden starts T-ball this week...I'm so excited.
I love the pictures too!
I actually have a fun 4th of July Cupcake that I"m going to do for Jaden's B-day party but everyone is coming into town & we're heading to Jackson Hole on the 2nd so I'm not sure if we'd be able to do an order. When were you thinking? BTW my idea (hopefully you can envision this) is to fluff up the frosting & insert a star shaped mini sugar cookie into the frosting. Also, adding some red & blue sugar sprinkles.
So fun!! Love Carson at the table! What a cutie. Matt had his first t-ball game tonight and did great!
We sure love the pictures of the adorable little boys. It's the next best thing to being with you and enjoying your company!
Post a Comment