Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today my blog is dedicated to my husband! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OAKLAND RAIDERS! You may not know but my husband has been a fan for years. He has supported them through thick and thin. He has never been a "fair weather fan" and has taken many jabs from many people, especially since they have had quarterback trouble. So 4 years ago I spoiled him and sent him to the Coliseum in Oakland California for a game. Now that we have moved to Nebraska I have heard over and over again how close we are to Kansas City and how he would just "lllovvve" to go to a game again. Well Jay here you go...

Picture of the tickets...they are in the mail and should be here tomorrow!!

Arrowhead Stadium Seating



Here is the view from your seats! I hope you enjoy!!!


I know it is not in Oakland but I hope you have fun! I love you and wish you the greatest birthday! You have always made my dreams come true and I hope on your birthday we can make some of yours come true. You may be Oakland's #1 fan but the boys and I are your #1 fans! LOVE YOU and Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice. Are you going with him? Tell him Happy Birthday for us.

Amy M. said...

Happy Birthday Jay!
What an awesome wife you have. Hope you have a great time at the football game.

From, Amy and Paki

John and Danielle said...

You are such a great wife! BTW, I think you already came to Idaho, and since I didn't let you know, I am assuming that you figured out the I'm not going to Rexburg until Sept so we missed each other!

Happy Birthday, Jay! We miss you all terribly!

jakeniederer said...

Well it might be a happy day for Jay but I'm the one stuck going with him to a lousy Raiders Game. Go Broncos!!!!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Way to show all the wives up Holly! I can't let Aaron see this or he'll get some ideas...

Happy birthday Jay!