Carson is officially 8 months now! He is so sweet and he is both a mom's boy and a dad's boy. He has both of us wrapped around his little finger...who are we kidding both boys have us where they want us. Carson or "Carsie Bug" is sitting up and rolling everywhere. He absolutely loves to play and loves toys. One of his favorite games is peek-a-boo. He is hilarious and makes all of us laugh. He also loves to tease his older brother already. His favorite foods are sweet potatoes and vanilla custard, Gerber foods of course. He has two bottom teeth and is working on two top teeth now! As you can see in the picture below he is constantly slobbery.
He loves his piano walker. It is a DJ set up and he is quite good at pounding the ivories. He would make Great-Grandpa Sanders proud. He is our blond and blue eyed boy with a big grin!
He loves having his crib back and now loves to roll to his side to sleep. I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist to sneak in with the camera!
The above picture is my mission companion! Her name is Barb McCain and I am so blessed to have met her! She has already served two missions after her husband passed away and she has been the branch for the last so many years. We are having some amazing testimony building experiences. Tonight we had a meeting with our first investigator and it was wonderful. We have challenged her to give up drinking and read the Book of Mormon AND we even discussed baptism with her but she has to give up the bottle first. As our discussion went on her countenance changed and by the end she looked so happy and like a huge load has been taken off her. It is so amazing to see that happen to someone! I wish you could all meet Barb and the other great members of our Branch, they have all found a place in our hearts!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
"Carsie Bug" and My Mission Comp
Posted by Holly at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I'm glad you have all your stuff back. I'm glad you are having missionary experiences. I still am having a hard time sharing the gospel with neighbors...
Candee
Carson is so cute...he is really looking like a little boy now and not just a baby.
I am so excited to hear about your missionary experiences. Keep up the good work!
hey there. it makes me miss our missionary moments together. I loved going out with you because you were so enthusiastic and could relate to everybody. I miss that calling. I teach the 16-18 yr old sunday school class now. a lot harder for me!! anyway so are you moving blogs????
WOW Hollie good for you!! I always admire people that are so brave and do that! You were meant for the mission field! I loved living in Wisconsin for that reason... then I move back and crawl back into my LDS shell, DANGIT!
Your little buddy is SO stinken cute! Love his cheeks!
Holly---somehow I found your blog---not sure how. Send me your e-mail address so we can keep in touch---jerryjan@mudlake.net. Your little boy is sooooo cute--I can't believe he is that old already.
Post a Comment