Well harvest for Jay is in full swing and it is a larger scale harvest but nothing Jay can't handle. He has been handling things with ease and very capably. On the first day alone they unloaded 111 semi-truck load full. The only complaints he has heard is about him not being open on Sundays. Kind of a different religious point of view than Eastern Idaho but so far he is sticking to his guns and hopefully he will be able to be an example to them.

Here is the main part of the elevator, this picture does not properly demonstrate how large it is.

Here are more trucks lined up and behind them, I don't know if you can see, the enormous corn flat storage shed they have. It is so huge, it is very similar to potato cellars BUT more like 4 of them 2X2.

Here is the beginning of the long line of about 20 trucks I realize the pictures are really hard to tell but I thought maybe it would be a glimpse of how large his facility is.
So while Jay works hard all day, Jayson has been taking swimming lessons. The first day was kind of rough because he wanted to be the teacher but after that he was a great listener and worked really hard. He loves the water so I hope he remembers all he learned and that we can build off it throughout the year.








2 comments:
It looks like Jay is sooooo busy! That's good. You were so blessed to find such a good job. We miss you, though! Swimming lessons look like fun. I need to sign Eden and Hallie up for some. Have fun the summer is half over already!
Congrats to Jay on the new job! It looks like a great adventure awaits your little family. Keep the pictures coming...
Post a Comment