If I have your e-mail address I have already approved you to view our private blog. If I don't have your e-mail you cannot sign on, so please e-mail me to holly2300@yahoo.com and I will get you on the list so you can view the blog that documents our house building project. Due to the nature of the information I am posting about our new house I don't want just anyone seeing everything, that is why it is a private blog. I just added a new post tonight so sign in and take a look!
If you are having problems here are some instructions:
- If you are currently a blogger just sign into your dashboard.
- If you do not already have a Google e-mail or blog account you will need to just sign up quickly as a new user. Just input your e-mail and make a password. Then you can sign in and access this blog any time after that using the e-mail and password you just created.
- If you are having any problems let me know. I am not an expert but I can try to figure it out.
Good luck logging on! I hope you all take a look and share in our excitement!







2 comments:
What is your new blog address? We need that to get to your blog, then it will ask for us to sign in. I can't wait to see your new blog!
I second Candee and Weston's comment....
Post a Comment