Here is the a YouTube video of the display that we saw! We loved it! It was such an amazing experience and would recommend it to anyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceDUAgHzB3c
It all started off with a fighter jet fly by and then a 30 minute show that was breath-taking! We had amazing seats thanks to a little blessing we stumbled onto. A big thanks to the Creekside Mexican Grill, we were able to get front row seats on their patio and ate Mexican and Gringo food! What an experience of a life time! We found out that this show is the 2nd best show next to the one at the Statue of Liberty. We had a great opportunity to talk to Jayson about our freedom and he was so cute about it and asked questions, as we passed by the Black Hills National Cemetery. It was very reminiscent to a miniature Arlington Cemetery, with rows and rows of graves.
Happy 4th of July to all!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy 4th of July from Mt Rushmore
Posted by Holly at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wow! I'm sure Mt. Rushmore beats out Melba fireworks any day! It looks like you had a great time. We miss you...someone else has moved into your house and we don't know who they are yet. Wish you were here!
Candee
I'm so jealous! Although I can't complain I had great seats in the backyard of my friends house in Utah and was able to enjoy Thanksgiving Point and Stadium of Fire fireworks plus all the little towns around.
They were nothing compared to Mt Rushmore though! One day I will get to see it!
How is Nebraska? Any news on your house?
Glad you and the kids had such a great time! As always - we miss you but are glad you're making the most of it. p.s. I updated my blog to include a disclaimer that only you and Kate could appreciate! Bet you can't guess who I was talking about....Ha!
Post a Comment