Sunday, November 8, 2009

Watch Out Your Past Can Come Back to Haunt You!

This is a lesson on how you should always try to treat family with love and kindness...


So Elder Anderson came up to my sister Pam after my cousin Shane's ceiling and told Pam that Dad and his brothers used to beat up on him and his brothers at family reunions....All Pam could do was laugh and say "I believe it!" I think my Dad was a little embarrassed by that...or maybe not! ; )

So let this be a lesson to all....you never know someone's potential- even those pesky cousins at your family reunions!!

5 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Amen to that!

(p.s. I think I would like Pam....)

Kim said...

So true! We live in a very small world and all of our small sins can come back to haunt us:)

Nancy Niederer said...

i didn't know they were cousins...small world.

Holly said...

Nancy, Jake needs to catch you up!!! He is Grandma Niederer's nephew, her brother is his father!
; )

Becca's Blog said...

That is great advice! So fun to see that photo!