Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Tribute to My Mom...


She has been the lighthouse in the many storms of my life growing up.

True and brilliant has her light shown to guide, comfort and to set a steady course.

Now she is the voice that comforts on the other end of the phone.

For remedies to any child's aliment, call mom,

For reassurance that you are not the worst mom in the world, call mom,

For a true blue friend, call mom!


My mom has been one of my best friends for many years. She is a woman of example and beauty. She is a woman I hope to one day become. Thanks mom for all you do for me. I have been blessed to have you in my life, you enrich it. Many times you have been such support and love when I needed and I know it has been so hard for you to support us when we move farther and farther away. I love you and will always call you a thousand times a day no matter my location!

My two beautiful boys!

0 comments: