Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bragging Rights




Mother's Day is tomorrow so I feel justified in bragging on Jayson.
He did so fabulous today playing soccer. His team played a really hard team with a girl that had to be in the 1st grade, she towered over everyone and just seemed a lot older than the rest of the kids. Jayson really handled her and her push happy teammates, he really got in there and pushed back and he stole the ball a lot. I was so proud that he didn't get intimidated and that he pushed back. I know I was a dirty player in basketball and Jake still complains about my elbows when we would play as a family, Jayson has inherited my knack for using your body to an advantage. Here are some photo highlights from his game. By the way Jayson only sat 3 minutes out of 30 and didn't seem winded or complain, he wanted to play. I am so proud!



0 comments: