
Mr. C has convinced me that the second child is in fact the "creative" child. It has always just been easier as Mr. C has started eating solids to fix what the Gap Cowboy wants for Breakfast. However, Mr. C is not like the Gap Cowboy, the Cowboy could eat two things every day of the week and not care. Mr. C likes to mix it up a bit and today mom was lazy and tried to get him to eat pancakes two days in a row. He sat there and sat there, it was a stubborn standoff, which I pride myself in being the most resolute. He picked at it and sat there...finally I looked over he was eating. So I rewarded him with a YAY! and clapped my hands to show him that is what I wanted him to do. Next I noticed it all gone...YAY! again, off to the the tub and play time before nap for my little big boy...with pride I knew I had won and I didn't have to cook him something else...sigh, sigh...
After tub time I returned to my cleaning the kitchen, which the routine always includes wiping down the high chair. As I was wiping everything down I noticed stuff in one of the holes between his legs were several pieces of pancake! Creative... smart...YES! Kris, I couldn't agree more!

P.S. Yes we are in our house, and yes, I will post pictures on the private blog but let me get decorated first!







10 comments:
Yes! We are expecting again. I have been on Metformin for about 1 year and I was having fairly normal cycles which was a first for me. Then I was late this month and I thought..."I wonder..." and sure enough I was pregnant. I couldn't believe it. We are excited.
That is too funny!! What a smart kid. I have noticed the diffence between my two boys and it is amazing how differnt they are. Good luck! I think my 2nd one is lot harder than the 1st.
Mr. C is adorable!! He and Brady could do some serious damage together I'm sure of it!! Love ya. :)
Well I'm glad you finally are agreeing with me about being the smartest and most creative! ha! That is a hilarious story, however, it sounds like something Peyts would do...and I believe he is outrageously smart and creative...but I know I'm biased. Look forward to seeing your pictures. Did mother tell you there is a cargill opening in IF? Are you applying? ha!
Kristie
Jenna does that too! I get so excited that she finally ate a meal, then i find in under her bum! I think her bottles are the only thing keeping her alive! Mr C is so cute, I love his little grin!
Haha....that is so cute. Kids really are smarter then we give them credit for.
If "creative" means a horrible tease and naughty at every turn...then that describes my 2nd child. She is frightening in her cleverness and ability to torment her older sister. She does it all with an adorable smile too....it is hard to stay mad at her for any amount of time!
Sounds like Mr. C and Sassy have a lot in common. :D
Great picture!
I think he got his sassy side...from you!
Second child or not, that sounds like something YOU would do. (me too!)
Mr C is so adorable. It is torture just looking at his picture. I want a big hug!
Grammy, Mr. C wants a big huge too!
JaLae, yes it is totally something I would do but you should have seen my sister Kris, she never got caught and I always did.... ; )
Yeah Candee, I am so excited for you guys!!
Kris, some days I laugh because he reminds me of you but then I do agree with Caroline and it could be that Pilgrim side coming out in him too! ; )
I couldn't agree with you all more, he is adorable but don't be surprised if you see him posted on Ebay selling to the lowest bidder one day! Just kidding, we love him and he is exactly that, adorable! He has his mom and dad so in love with him we just laugh, most of the time!
Post a Comment