I adore this woman and this woman is my mom! Always thought I would be just like her and live right next to her mom. However we keep moving farther and farther from that idea, but mom and I keep on keeping on. Thank heavens for modern technology and I can call and talk to her. She is one of my closest friends and someone I hope to aspire to be like one day. I love you mom, where ever I go in this world, I always know that in a small town in Idaho you are there, praying for me and my little family, hoping nothing but the best of things for us!
Happy Mother's Day, mom!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
My Mom!
Posted by Holly at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You're mom was a Looker! Now I know where you got it from...
:)
Post a Comment