Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year...yeah, yeah its late but better late than never!

Christmas was so wonderful! We were really blessed this year to get to go to the Land of Milk and Honey and spend the Season with family! As you know both Jay and I are from about the same area so we are lucky in getting to see both sides when we head that way! I couldn't have asked for a more fun and relaxing time. I was thoroughly spoiled by my husband and boys, my parents, his parents and other family members. My sisters were so kind and threw a surprise belated birthday dinner for me, which was such a fun, special memory! It was so much fun and we had been seriously spoiled that it was hard to come back to real life! Thanks to everyone for making it such a wonderful, relaxing and memorable Christmas!



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This digital scrapbook generated with Smilebox



Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This photo collage generated with Smilebox

0 comments: