I have been looking for fun widgets to place on the blog so everyone can vote but I thought it would also be fun to see what you all have to say since a poll just shows results and not who thought what. I am having my ultra-sound on December 20th. Since this is our 3rd baby and we have had already two boys there is great speculation as to whether it is boy or girl. So I have decided to have fun with this and see what you all think and why. So lets make this into a contest...prize I have yet to decide but if any of you followed my recipe blog we gave some good ones. So here is what you do..
1.Guess the sex of your choice and state why you chose that sex. Then we want to hear some of your favorite names of that gender. So leave gender, why and name and post it.
When we find out we will put all those that named the right gender names in a hat and draw a winner.
All guesses must be made before midnight on December 19th!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Lets Have a Little Fun!
Posted by Holly at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I love it! Let me be the first to say it will be a Boy....because we were made to raise boys. You said it yourself. If it is a boy I really like the name Cameron. Good luck!
And there should be a bonus prize for the name chosen...hehe!
I'm saying a girl to put a little balance in the household. One name I thought about using when I thought Jaden was a girl is Kenna. You can have it because Trav & Ang have since had a McKenna:)
Ha! I've been joking with mom that if you have a girl that she will hopefully take after the Sander's side! She also needs their curls! I'm hoping girl...didn't you want to name your daughter some foreign country like china or italy or holland????something weird like that...You need to do something cool to keep up with my cool literay name...
But maybe since you have a Jayson and Carson, you could name her Holldaught (holdot!) get it???
Can't wait to see you dudes soon...this week...and happy birthday tomorrow you old lady!
I vote for a girl...you need to even the playing field at your house.
I struggle with names but I think Kristi has a fantastic idea with Hollidaught...LOL!!or if you want to keep with the "son" theme you could name her Allison.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! :)
I going say a boy and I was thinking some name with "on" on the end to go with the other 2. Braxton, Tyson, Mason.
I am so excited for you Holly! I'm going to say a GIRL because you have two handsome princes and all you're missing is a little princess. I am excited for you either way :) I like the names Emmalyn, Abigail, or Bella...they are girly names. I do like Holldaught too :)
Post a Comment