It is that time of the year, family picture time and since my belly is in full pregnancy mode I refuse to take pictures of me so this year for the Christmas card I decided to do one of the cutest boys on earth! I just love my boys and they are so fun to see pictures of. These pictures really capture their cute personalities! It was a fun but cold photo shoot with some great results on my favorite spot on our walking trail. Of course I saved back my personal favorite for the Christmas card, so you will have to wait for that one. Enjoy these though because I think they are simply irresistible!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Simply Irresistible!
Posted by Holly at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I love those pictures...so cute! Can you imagine if you have a little girl...with those curls and cute smile! :-) You are such a wimp by the way...you should have taken a picture. It is historical! and you have a good excuse! ha! Hope you can come for Christmas!
I love their jackets. What fun pictures.
What cool color effects too!
We did our family pictures while I wasn't pregnant to avoid the preggy belly. Unfortunately my belly looks like a fat roll & not babies!
Post a Comment