Westward HOooo!! When we first started planning I thought 13 days seemed like a long time but once we celebrated 4th of July it seemed all downhill from there. It didn't help that the boys got a mystery bug and it made us slow down for a couple of days. When we got back home it seemed all a blurred. Time really flies when you are having fun!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
13 Days....sunburnt,,,,but lots of fun memories!
Posted by Holly at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Okay...I don't think I'm in any of those photos...hmmm??? ha!
Yes, I would trust Jake with my life, because he is the only one who can heft me out of the lake! ha! Also I'm glad I didn't see crack on Jake...Cute pictures..fun times. Wish it was summer again...and yes the lettuce wraps were good! It is about time your posted something on your blog!
i like Jake's crack! haha
cute photo box...that trip seems a long time ago to me, wish we could head back there a lot more often.
Post a Comment