Carson was just a little snuggle bug infant just a couple of months ago! Now he is growing so fast and is this sweet little smiling/laughing boy! Today was his first taste of rice cereal and he is just like his big brother Jayson, he hated it. He did make me laugh and I will keep trying because it is hard to tell if it was just the concept and new texture or if it was just plain gross tasting to him. Well if it is a taste thing I have Jay to thank for that, he has passed his flare for food to Jayson so if we have another picky eater the head cook is retiring her apron!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
Holly,
Carson is so cute, he looks like a doll. Sorry I haven't called for a couple of days, life is a little crazy and I just want to sleep during Hailey's nap. I'll call you tomorrow! Carrie
Post a Comment