Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Blog Spot is Offically Open For Business!








Hello Friends and Family, this new blog thing will spare all of you the group e-mails I send out periodically. Now if you are interested you can just log on any time and see what is going on in the Pilgrim Household. I have added a couple of photos of our recent trip to Salt Lake City. Jay interviewed with a company called Cargill. He did really well and we are waiting to see if he has to do one more interview or get an actual offer. We have heard of them wanting us to move to places like Ferndale Washington or Fullerton California. I would prefer California since they are both similar cost of living.


While in Salt Lake we went to Temple Square. Jayson loved the statue of the Savior and the section of the Church History Museum that they have made for kids. We had no idea the Church History Museum contained such an area but we were so glad to have stumbled onto it, Jayson had a lot of fun in there. We also visited the Hogle Zoo. Jayson loved the Zoo. Since Boise doesn't have much of a zoo he was able to see such animals as the elephants and his favorite the giraffe.


We are home now and slowly getting back into life. I missed home since we had been in Hamer prior to Salt Lake for several days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Hello fellow blogger, I am so proud of you! I love your pics. Carson is getting so big and you look great. Being a mom definately agrees with you! Carrie

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Holl- I'll definitely be calling you about the fact that you came to Salt Lake and didn't call me... :)

John and Danielle said...

Love it! Check out ours!